StrengthsQuest is a unique program that helps students and educators discover and develop their strengths for greater academic, career, and personal success. Millions of people and over 600 schools and universities around the world have used this program to develop their greatest talents.
Start With Strengths
Every person possesses a unique combination of talents, knowledge, and skills -- strengths -- that they use in their daily lives to do their work, achieve their goals, and interact with others. Gallup has found that when people understand and apply their innate strengths, the effect on their lives and work is profound. People who use their strengths every day are three times more likely to be happier with their lives in general and are six times more likely to be engaged in their jobs.
Bring Strengths to Your School or Campus
The StrengthsQuest journey begins with the Clifton StrengthsFinder, an online assessment that allows students and educators to discover, understand, and maximize their strengths. Each school or campus receives access to the Clifton StrengthsFinder and all the tools and resources necessary to support strengths-based development. We've made it easy to:
- register individuals to take the Clifton StrengthsFinder and receive their customized strengths report
- support teams of students, staff, faculty, and administrators in facilitating discussions about their strengths through the use of a Team Talent Map
- access a comprehensive resource center to support building a strengths-based school or campus
- Learn more about Strengths Courses for Educators
- Visit StrengthsQuest
- Subscribe to Strengths Insights, a newsletter for StrengthsQuest users